Are you working on a game changing technology, therapeutic, device, or diagnostic to improve patient outcomes? Entrepreneurship Lab for the Health & Life Sciences (ELab) is NYC’s premier accelerator to help you build your company.
As a unique program for startups focused in all things Health and Life Sciences, ELab offers the best coaching, mentoring, and connections that the City of New York has to offer. Here’s the Top 5 reasons why you should apply to NYC’s premier accelerator for Health and Life Sciences today.
1. ELab is free. You will gain access to an incredible wealth of in-kind resources, knowledge, and even consultant expertise!
2. ELab is exclusive. You will be in a cohort of just 20 startups, from the premier institutions in NYC. You will join an amazing well-connected alumni community.
3. ELab is independent. You don’t need to worry about equity dilution. ELab does not take an equity stake in its startups!
4. ELab is connected. You will meet incredible executives from over 20 top sponsors, from big pharma to major academic institutions, foundations and government.
5. ELab is accessible. You will attend trainings, networking events, and pitch days in landmark office space in NYC.
Attend the Mount Sinai Information Session to greatly boost your odds of being accepted into the program.
Tuesday, September 17
Location: Levy Library - Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Who from your team should attend: some or all of your team members, are welcome to represent your idea or startup.
You should apply if you have a great idea in the works and have intention of starting a company within the next year.
ELab is funded by NYC Economic Development Corporation, part of Mayor DeBlasio’s plan to invest $500 million into NYC’s powerful health and life sciences industries. Since ELab started 6 years ago, companies have raised over $350m in funding, and spun out over 115 entrepreneurial companies including Monogram Arthroplasty, Girihlet, Cardea Biosciences.
Applications are due October 21st 2019, so don’t delay!
APPLY HERE FOR ELAB 2019: http://www.elabnyc.com/apply/application-form/
For more information please go to www.ELabNYC.com
TO VIEW PARTICIPANTS from the first six cohorts of the ELabNYC program please see: